Each visa subclass has differing documentation requirements. We will guide you on the documentation requirements for your particular visa as part of our full service, however this information is a good start (it is not an exhaustive list,and intended as a guide to get you started).
All documentation must be correctly certified.
Personal Identity documents
- Copy of your full birth certificate (not extract) to prove who you are, and your date of birth.
- Copy of the bio-page of your passport (the page with the photo and particulars).
- Copies of all marriage/divorce certificates.
- Contact details, including land-line, mobile, email address.
General Skilled Migration Applications
- Evidence of valid positive Skills Assessment for your occupation.
- Evidence to support the claims made in your Expression of Interest (this includes evidence of your past employment experience in the form of Employer References and Payslips/Tax Returns.
- Evidence of offer of State Nomination (if applicable).
- Evidence of qualifications, including certificates and full academic transcripts.
- Evidence of English Language proficiency, for you and any secondary applicants over age 18.
- Evidence of relevant registrations in Australia (if your occupation requires registration).
Family Visa Applications
- Certified copies of birth certificates for partners, parents or other relatives applying to enter Australia.
- For partner visa applications you will need to provide evidence of the 12 month relationship requirement. This will require significant relevant information, and is a fundamental part of Partner visa applications.
- For Partner and Prospective Marriage visas, you will require signed form 888's to make a valid application, along with statements from each partner.
- For other family visa applications, evidence of the relationship between sponsors and applicants (eg: birth certificates and marriage certificates in order to prove the existence of the family relationship).
Student Visa Applications
- Certified copies of academic transcripts and qualifications.
- Offer letter from educational institution at which you intend to study in Australia.
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Evidence of sufficient financial capacity.
- Evidence to assist with meeting Genuine Temporary Entrant requirements.
- Evidence of your previous qualifications, including certificates and academic transcripts.
Employer Sponsorshi - Business documentation
- Copy of certificate of registration for tax purposes (ABN)
- Copy of certificate of business name (if operating under a trading name)
- Certificate of Registration with ASIC (if a company)
- Relevant pages of the trust deed specifying parties to the trust (if operating as a trust)
- Balance Sheet & Profit and loss statement for most recently concluded financial year (or the most recent ones available)
- Business Activity Statements
- Organisational Structure chart
- Employment contract for a full time position indicating base salary, total remuneration and conditions of employment.
- Detailed position description including specific tasks and duties of the position
- Evidence of equivalent terms and conditions
- Evidence of meeting Training Benchmarks
- Evidence of Labour Market Testing (if required)
- Evidence of Regional Certification (if required)
We regularly work with Australian businesses, and can help them to prepare all of this information.
Employer Sponsorship - Employee documentation
- Certified copy of passport bio page for each applicant (the one with the photo and personal information).
- Certified copy of birth certificates showing both parents names, for all applicants.
- Certified copy of all marriage/divorce certificates.
- Evidence of 12 month relationship (de-facto partners)
- Certified copy of evidence of name change (if applicable)
- If any applicant has served in the armed forces, certified copies of military service record or papers
- Current CV for primary applicant
- Certified copies of your work references
- Certified copies of qualifications and academic transcripts
- Evidence of English language proficiency